Updating Your License

If your license record reflects information which is no longer current (wrong address, responsible broker, etc.), you can use the eLicensing online system to update your license record immediately.

Or, you may notify the DRE using the appropriate change request form:

Prior to submitting your change application, refer to Current Processing Timeframes to determine how long it will take to process mailed-in applications.

Back to Top